Self-Managed Super Funds
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) are becoming popular as it allows you to control what you invest in and manage how your super grows.
SMSF’s, however can be restrictive in terms of investment options- that’s where we can help. At WEP we understand that everyone has different obligations and goals and we cater to your specific requirements.
Tax Accountants can help you with
- Applying for and registering Tax File Numbers, Australian Business Numbers, GST and PAYG schemes
- Prepare, manage and administrating your SMSF
- Annual super fund audits
- Organising a complying Trust Deed
Financial Planning can help you with
The experts at WEP in conjunction with our Financial Planner will work together to assist you in the following areas:
- Setting up a Self-Managed Super Fund
- Assist with super planning and organising investment strategies
- Preparation of tax-effective pensions and retirement planning.
- Investing in property
Wright Evans Partners and Wright Evans Planning have a qualified team to provide you with any super queries you may have. For more information regarding SMSFs please contact Frank Kleinig or Annette Hyslop on 08 8208 4777.